Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Houston, my blog has a problem.

Best Blogger Tips
 
You're going to have to excuse my blog for the next week or so- it's feeling a tad under the weather. For those of you who are religious followers you've noticed how often the content/layout has been changing- I know, how annoying. I am sorry.

Please continue to stop by, I'm tweaking things as quickly as possible- and I hope to launch my final completely re-vamped blog very soon! I'm a newbie when it comes to writing code...(minus all that practice I got in Jr. high fixing myspace layouts) so it might take me a couple of weeks. However, it will be SO much better than the ADD sensory blowing layout I had before. Ahhh...clean lines.

You'll notice a fun feature I added already, the option to subscribe through E-mail! (There you go Grandpa). Thanks for bearing with my construction!

Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...