Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Rant - "Did your shoes just graduate?"

Best Blogger Tips
This weekend rant is coming late- but nevertheless, here it is...

This morning, at the gas-station, a splendid-peach of an old man (did you catch my whiff of sarcasm?) felt the need to tell me 600 times that the shoes I was wearing were inappropriate for the current weather conditions. Fine. Whatever. I get that…but *sniff* *sniff* these shoes are CUTE!

Being the groggy/tired/sick/grumpy girl that I am this morning, I fought back the urge to reply “Well, why are YOU wearing tassels on your loafers? Did they just graduate!?” 

Men, unless you’re over the age of 102 and/or a wanna-be professional golfer and/or have cat-like tendencies and need a toy to play with at the office…don’t wear tasseled shoes. However, I suppose before ya’ll get your panties in a bunch, I can make an exception; discreet baby tassels don’t bug me, it’s the gigator, next-step-jingle-bells tassels that cause me concern.

*Sigh*...

Truly, when it comes down to it, the only people that should be wearing tassles on footwear are the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...