Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Rant - "Valentines Day- Men please read."

Best Blogger Tips


You're an absolute insipid stupid-noggin' if you actually believe her when she says she doesn't want anything for Valentine’s Day. We're manipulative little monsters who don't speak our minds because we secretly wish you would just figure it out on your own. (I know, I’m sorry- I hereby apologize on behalf of all of us.) BUT- for goodness sakes fellas', if you're blessed enough to have a beautiful girl to share your days with- get the girl a dang flower. Rant. Done.






4 comments:

  1. Where do you get that reaction thing on the bottom? It's cool and I'm tempted to use something similar in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i give little gifts and do nice things all year round, and let people know in no uncertain terms what i think of Hallmark® holidays XD

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...