Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wacky Shoe Wednesday! - Ireland Shoes?

Best Blogger Tips
This morning, I've been daydreaming about taking a trip to Ireland. Most people know I absolutely love Ireland (or at least I imagine I do) and would love to take a trip sometime in my lifespan. Or maybe, I've been daydreaming about the luscious Emerald Isle simply because it's so cold, white and harsh right now in Michigan. I definitely need sunshine, GREEEEN grass and flowers to function my best.

I did a search for "foliage shoes"- somewhat as a joke...and...it brought up these. (*insert jaw-drop-confused-awesome expression-look here*) I feel as though if I cannot go to Ireland, I should at least buy and wear these shoes around.




Have a blessed day!
Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...