Saturday, February 26, 2011

My squinty eye will make me poor?

Best Blogger Tips
I wanted to test the theory "symmetry = beauty" after reading an article that supported this idea. They argued that the more symmetrical you are, the more beautiful you are, so therefore the more money you would make in your career. WHAT!? 


So, watch the video and check out the pictures below.







The original- taken right before making the video. 




Symmetrical based on the left side of my face: 
(Which apparently is a lot thinner than the right side of my face...)



Symmetrical based on the Right side of my face: 
(I think this one looks alien-ish! And my hair is doing crazy things...heheh...)


Leave some thoughts! What do you think about this theory? Test the symmetry of your face, it's a lot of fun:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...