Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm happy. I promise.

Best Blogger Tips
Oh no...

I realized something last night. My blog posts are depressing. Well, most of them.
I mean, I must write when I'm pondering (one of my least favorite words) hard subjects. Or something. Because good grief, it sounds like I'm the saddest person in the whole entire world. Or the most serious person in the whole entire world.

Either way; zomgsh.
So not good.

I promise, I laugh and smile A LOT these days. Probably more than a person ought too.
So, that's all I wanted to write tonight, just a short blog post saying I'M SO HAPPY! Jesus is good and His blessings never cease. :)

Currently I'm...

  • Busy planning a Christmas Party for the College Group I volunteer at. 
  • Working on finishing up a Children's book in time for Christmas
  • Waiting for one of the many places I interviewed with to get back with me :) 
  • Trying to grow my hair out again (grow little dead strands of Keratin! Grow!)
  • Expanding my knowledge on Flash Animation and Web Design
  • Getting my butt out of bed in the mornings and starting to run again
  • Researching educational facilities to decide where I would like to eventually get my Masters Degree. 
  • Watching WAY to many tutorials on special effect makeup design and film techniques 
  • ...and getting to know this guy better: (He's so COOL!) 


Anyways, that's it. Just wanted to make sure ya'll knew I wasn't forever wallowing in a huge puddle of my tears or something. Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...