Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cake and Exams

Best Blogger Tips
Today is my birthday and today is my last day of exams- Ever.
I’d say it’s a pretty good day. Right?

Wait, maybe I should hold my judgment until after my exams…

Yesterday Kemp man asked me what I wanted for my birthday; I told him: “I’d like to go antique shopping for a pair of vintage earrings.” That sounded delightful at the time. Now...Now...it just sounds like absolute torture. Are you kidding me!? Spending hours in a claustrophobic store with little breakable knick knacky salt shakers, while being constantly greeted by the pungent smells of old people and books wafting into my already-stuffy nostrils?

I think not.

I’m going to bed. For an hour. (Yes, I've got my grumpy pants on) Don't worry though, I’ll wake up and once again be excited to be a college student for 24 more hours. But for now, I secretly just want to sleep through my exams and have Roberto come and serve me birthday cake… in bed.

Nom. Nom. Nom.


Dangit. Cake in bed is messy. *brushes crumbs under pillow*










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...