Thursday, May 19, 2011

Changes to the blog.

Best Blogger Tips
Howdy friends!

I wanted to point out a couple of changes that are taking place with my blog. First and foremost, it's honestly going to serve as a much more personal portal to let my family and friends back home know what's going on in my life as I transition from here to CA.

However, with that said, I promise once I get a little less crazy (whew! Packing and laundry!! Ahh.) I'll also do some other fun vlogs completely unrelated to my trip...and mostly just to entertain all of Shelli's friends who bug her about having me make some more. (Sorry guys, I had no idea, ya'll were such loyal followers.)

Other than that, you'll notice on the right hand side, I added a "skype button." If you're interested, add me to your contacts and I'll try and  either video/phone/chat with you guys while I'm in California. I want to be careful to keep my phone-bill down... so if you want to call me...let's mostly try calling through skype instead, so that way I can keep my minutes for business calls. etc :)

Other than that, I updated the prayer request page, because for some reason...it wasn't working properly anymore. I would love to still be able to keep ya'll in my prayers anyway I can...so just leave a comment on the page, or shoot me a fb message if you feel comfortable.

One last thing! I made my blog header much prettier. Kee! I love code...when it does what I want.


Lots of Love,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...