Tuesday, January 25, 2011

How I got my nifty eyebrow scar.

Best Blogger Tips
Hello patient people-
I've finally gotten around to recording and uploading the vlog on my eyebrow scar. *Insert audience clapping here* I know you have all been riveted with excitement and anticipation regarding the release of this vlog-story.

So, please forgive my slow-ness...I was doing important things though, like: Writing a 10 page paper and uploading all of my videos/vlogs to my Youtube channel: cpthatsmevlogs. That's right folks, now you can watch all the CP vlogs in ONE central location. Heavenly.

Enjoy this story and leave some comments!







Toodles.


3 comments:

  1. Sadly, I do not remember any of this. Only the fact that you have a scar now and that we were indeed playing lions. I do not remember blood, either! haha

    Love,

    Nicole -

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, yes, I can back you up about the lion part!

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...