Monday, January 24, 2011

he...heel...heeelllooo? Is this thing on? *tap* *tap* *tap*

Best Blogger Tips

 Why hello there… weary interweb surfer,

I’m glad you stumbled upon my newly-revamped blog. Or maybe you didn't stumble. Maaaaybe you were drug here kicking and screaming...or maybe you came purposefully (Selfishly, I hope the latter.) 

This blog will serve strictly to entertain you with random tid-bits of information. Silly vlog posts by yours truly, and various other fun things; some of which (but not limited to) posts about shoes, mysterious events, funny videos and jokes.   

However, brace yourselves- I may throw in a serious post every once in awhile JUST to throw you guys off.

Stick with me for this semester and let’s share some laughs.

Lots of love!
Toodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...