Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Career Podcast - Tips and Tricks I've learned!

Best Blogger Tips

Hey guys! This is a podcast explaining how I got some of my crazy interviews at HULU, Disney, CAA, (the list could go on.) I didn't have any plans to record any of this because I feel ill-equipped myself, however, if it gets you headed in the right direction on resume stuff/networking stuff/interviewing then I'm glad! Please understand that these are directly my thoughts and some of the things that I have learned living in Los Angeles for a little and a half. What I say in this podcast is by NO MEANS a sure-fire way to get you a job, but I do guarantee that it will help. The first part of this podcast talks about my journey out here in California, although it might be a bit boring, try and listen all the way through because it will make more sense when I start talking about the career/networking tips and tricks. Enjoy! (Also, I'm sorry, but I did not take the time to edit out all of my "ums" haha!) 




Ps. One big thing that I forgot to mention was the fact that...it's very hard to get an entry level position in California if you are not living here.Sadly, I do not have any advice for you or recommendations on how to re-locate or move. All I know is that your chances for getting a job out here, increase greatly if you are living within state. Best of luck to you on your journey!!! Lost of love,  




1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THIS PODCAST! This was sooo good! Lots of GREAT information, like I would pay for information like this :) Cannot wait to see when you can run a business helping others succeed in their career dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Hey friends! Share some thoughts:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...